Hey Folks, Are you searching for any ways to Delete Instagram Account Temporarily? If then, you come to the right place. Today I am going to share How do I Delete My Instagram Account Permanently, So we request that you read this page carefully and learn how to delete your Instagram account.
We know Instagram is a mobile, desktop and Internet-based photo-sharing application that allows users to share photos and videos either publicly or privately. When we hear the name of Instagram, photos of celebrities come to our mind. He keeps on uploading the updates of his lifestyle, clothes, lifestyle in Instagram continuously. If seen in a way, if it is a matter of photo social media, then Instagram is at the forefront.
Every day, 63% of Instagram users log into Instagram and spend over thirty minutes there. The pandemic has profoundly increased this time, and it has opened huge opportunities for everyone.
A multitude of scandals, relating to privacy, misinformation, tax practices and all manner of other shady things, have resulted in Instagram losing the trust of many of its users. If you’re one of them − or if you’re simply fed up of spending so much time on Instagram or bored of the constant status updates from old friends you’ve moved on from − here’s how to delete Instagram.
If you are trying to Delete Your Instagram ID? But if you are not able to do it, then do not worry, you are at the paragraph. Here I will share with you the complete information about how to temporarily disable and permanently delete Instagram account.
How To Temporarily Disable Instagram Account
There is a big difference between disabling Instagram account and deleting it permanently. If you deactivate your Instagram account, your profile, photos, comments, likes, your followers and following are hidden in your account.
If you delete your Instagram account Permanently, then all the data of your account is also deleted. Now if you want to bring back your account then it cannot come and you cannot create another account with that username.
So if you want to delete your Instagram account, then think once and then delete the account.
In this paragraph we will present you complete information about how to disable Instagram account.
- To disable Instagram account, first login to your Instagram account.
- After login to the account, click on the icon on the right side.
- After clicking on the icon button, click on Edit Profile.
- Now keep scrolling down till the last comes.
- When you reach the bottom, you will see the option on Temporarily Disable My Account.
- Now you will be asked the question here in which why do you want to disable your account?
- To answer this question, you have to click on the drop-down-menu and answer the question.
- After answering the question, your account password will be asked, you have to enter that.
- After entering the password of the account, click on Temporarily Disable Account again.
- Hurrah! Now your account is temporarily disabled.
To reactivate your account after deactivating it, simply log into your Instagram account again using your email address or phone number, and password. Your profile will be resurrected.
How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently
Deleting your Instagram account is only an option only for people who are absolutely sure they’re never coming back to Instagram and don’t mind the idea of starting from scratch in the event they do change their minds.
No platform on social media wants its users to be less, so perhaps Instagram has hidden the option to delete the account, although you can directly access the delete option by clicking on the link given on this page.
- First of all, To Delete Instagram Account Login to Chrome Browser.
- After logging in to the account, you have to click on this link Delete Your Instagram Account .
- A new page will open as soon as you click on the link provided.
- Here you will be asked a question why are you delete your account you have to answer.
- Scroll down below and enter account password.
- After entering the password, you have to click on Permanently Delete My Account.
- Confirm after clicking on Permanently Delete My Account, after some time your account will be permanently deleted.
- Hurrah! Your account has been successfully deleted.
Final Words :
Guys I have tried my best to give you information about Delete Your Instagram Account Permanently. In which I have told you How to Deactivate Instagram ID and How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently in Android along with it. If anything is left then you can tell through Comment.
If you like this information, then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Also, if you have any issues regarding this Instagram Application, then comment down. I would love to solve all of your queries. Thanks For Visiting !